03 March 2011

Odds and Ends

First ... I had written a blog post to share the workflow I created for a digital notebook of sorts. Seems that I might've wasted all that time. I think I found a solution on the Mac App Store. Will test it out and get back to you.

Second ... I can't wait for the HBO mini-series, A Game of Thrones, to air. It is based on George RR Martin's series A Song of Ice and Fire. As we don't have an HBO subscription, I'm tempted to get one just to watch the series. New trailers for the series can be found here and here. This link will take you to the Making Of site, if you're interested.

Third ... George himself had an update -- the next book in the series will be out next year! Finally. Might have to clear out the rest of the year just to finish the tome. Kidding, I'll keep writing. Really. ;-)

Fourth ... A writer friend has convinced me to participate in #fridayflash. She sent me a link that explains the meme. Not sure if I can crank something out by tomorrow, but definitely next week. Wish me luck!

Happy words!

No comments: