02 October 2012

Screen Setup

Still revising, slowly but surely. Not going to hit my targets for this month, so it's time to think about how to move forward with NaNoWriMo right around the corner. To NaNo, or not to NaNo. That is the question.



In the meantime, thought I'd share what my setup looked like today. On the big monitor, Scrivener is open with my current WIP along with Visual Thesaurus and iTunes. My laptop screen holds Chrome with my Trello story To-Do cards. Using iThoughts, a mindmapping app, on my iPad, I created a character's family tree. Yes, there is a scrap piece of paper and a pen too. Other notes and story outlines are in stacks just out of the photo on the desk and on a cookbook holder.

On a side note, something cool that I discovered today ... if using a Mac or Bonjour enabled Windows computer, a user can access/download iThoughts mindmaps via a browser if the iOS device and the computer are on the same wi-fi network.

No comments: